tomos streetmate

Shawn Godfrey /

For anyone who actually has a tomos streetmate or knows alot about them, how fast have you got them to go stock? so far on mine ive got it to go about 34 maybe, any other speeds?

tomos streetmate

SONIC BOOM!

I dont have one, but i have ridden one with a really rare speed kit. He said it got up to 60mph, easy. But it only got up to 55mph, when i rode it...

tomos streetmate

Shawn Godfrey /

wow thats really nice, but im only 15 and i live in nj which is the worst state, im going to put a new pipe on it soon because thats all thats legal here

Re: tomos streetmate

Don Pflueger /

55? c'mon. ike has built a few of them and 45- maybe 50 pushing it has been the max speed. the airsal kit is the one that fits the a55 with some modifications, namely replacing the studs with a35 studs.

I'll tel ya what... whoever told you 55 or 60 was bull shiting you big time! lol, Jeff from ohio has a kitted Streetmate, and the fastest it went was 52mph. I have a streetmate, bone stock, it runs 35 on average, and about 40mph down a small hill. I love my ped, the acceleration on a streetmate is like a kidded a-35 almost!

Matt Permahos /

You could put more than a new pipe on. I live in NJ and have a bunch of parts and I fly by the cops and they dont even take a second look.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account