Re: Bad News: No TFR for me..

Bruce Zollo /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

No, she told me that the $499 deal ends on Friday.

well it says effective the 11th,and its the 12th,maybe im wrong but thats what his post said

Chalk it up to good old lack of communication, I was told that they changed effective the 1st, and was like whoa...I cant do that to these guys, so said lets make it effective the 11th. She (being Colette) said Friday because we have a few pending orders and this will give the couple of guys still pondering a few extra days. Soooo yes we will honor it until Friday the 15th.

Jason, if it makes your father feel better we are a distributor, and therefore we ship ALL over the continent. the price you see is INCLUDING freight, it will be delivered to your door, via a trucking company, we use Old Dominion, Yellow Freight, and R&L trucking, all of which will have a tracking number that can be provided to you to track your order. Also if you look at our dealer finder on our web page you will see we do have dealers all over, a couple actually visit these boards.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account