Bad News: No TFR for me..

I have plenty of money to buy one, in fact i can buy one

myself since im 18. But i want to make sure my dad is OK with it. The thing is that hes fine with me getting a moped, but DOES NOT trust buying it online. He thinks its a sham. What if i give them $500 and i dont get my moped...then what?

Re: Bad News: No TFR for me..

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Pay by credit card. If you don't get the merchandise, the credit card company will help you recover your money. Jim

Cosmo is also selling these on ebay with the seller name vintage-cosmo break> They're covered by the $1000, zero-liability PayPal buyer protection program, which means that if you pay with PayPal (which is free to use) you're guaranteed to get your bike or PayPal will refund all your money.

Would your dad trust ebay/PayPal more? It's certainly reputable enough.

But then everyone can say that they didnt get their moped, when they really did. They might think we're trying to get our money back, even when we have received the moped...

I haven't heard of one complaint about Cosmo. They have a retail business located in Hatboro, Pa. It isn't a scam.

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

When the merchandise is delivered, you must inspect he box for damage and if ok, you must sign a delivery receipt, which the driver keeps. Jim.

Well, i tried telling that to my dad. he certanly dont like it! He says even if it costs 3 times as much, buy from around your area!!

UHHHHHHH1!

you know the price just went up right? https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/43661/43661/

Xyplestop Florbledo /

Sure he does, you don't HAVE 3 times as much.

Convenient, no?

No, she told me that the $499 deal ends on Friday.

well it says effective the 11th,and its the 12th,maybe im wrong buts thats what his post said

Tell your dad he's frozen in the past lol...

But seriously.. at 499.00 what's the big deal??

No, she told me that the $499 deal ends on Friday.

well it says effective the 11th,and its the 12th,maybe im wrong but thats what his post said

Chalk it up to good old lack of communication, I was told that they changed effective the 1st, and was like whoa...I cant do that to these guys, so said lets make it effective the 11th. She (being Colette) said Friday because we have a few pending orders and this will give the couple of guys still pondering a few extra days. Soooo yes we will honor it until Friday the 15th.

Jason, if it makes your father feel better we are a distributor, and therefore we ship ALL over the continent. the price you see is INCLUDING freight, it will be delivered to your door, via a trucking company, we use Old Dominion, Yellow Freight, and R&L trucking, all of which will have a tracking number that can be provided to you to track your order. Also if you look at our dealer finder on our web page you will see we do have dealers all over, a couple actually visit these boards.

OK, i think that sounds more like it. Thanks. So after firday, the sale goes up to $599?

Larry Picarello /

get it- it's a great deal, every part is brand new, no repairs/parts needed!

mine arrived in 3 days, perfect and untouched by the pimple faced kid at the moped shop.

Cosmopolitan Motors is a class act.

If you have a problem with them, I'll give you your money back.

Oh yeah, pick a name!

Pick a name??

why not try to find one around your ared and pick it up yourself

i got my peds from a family member and fixed them all up

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account