Yamaha Razz

<HTML>Currently, I am running stock using the factory carburator: TEIKEI Y12P x 1. I have a

two part question: 1) How much larger on the carb can I go above the 12 mm? 2) Will a regular motorcycle repair shop do the work? Or is there some kind of law that makes it illegal for shops to modify mopeds? I live in Michigan, and I am new to mopeds. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you


Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account