Kinetic TFR Reviews?

Hey you guys, i wanna buy the $499 TFR deal @ Cosmos, but im not sure how they run, or how reliable they are. Can you guys help me out?

Re: Kinetic TFR Reviews?

run OK

reliable when new

cheap cheap construction.

When you get one, give it a good once over. you may need to switch the pedal arms from one side to the other, as they get assembled backwards, sometimes.

The good thing is that they are a direct vespa rip off, so you got speed parts out there if you need them.

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Unfortunatly they are now $599. :(

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

about to order mine now. what shipping company did they use? how was the communications between you and the company in regards to the ETA/delivery of the moped? I'm trying to get mine later in the evening and wanted to see how flexible they were.

They said that its $499 including shipping to my front door...Unless she told you otherwise...

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

they don't personally ship it with their own trucks though. think it's contracted truckers. i want to find out how to be there when it's delivered, which she said the truck company will talk to me about. mine was 499 too. people hurry up before you gotta come in at 699.

She told me i have until the end of the week until they go up...

Brentus, have you ordered yet?

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

yeah, a little while ago.

The trucking company is pretty good. They will give you a time and in my case they were within 1/2 hour of the estimate. It was about 5:30pm. Take good care of it and it will hold up. Beat it up and you will pay in unreliability.

Larry Picarello /

mine arrived in 3 days- on schedule

the shipping company had the approximate time down to a 2 hour window

great seeing that moped new in the box, unless it's been speared by a forklift, it seems likely there will be no shipping damage

i bought mine about a month ago, the shipping was done really well in a cardboard crate wqith a solid steel support frame. it ran great once i got it started up just make sure you use the right oil to gas ratio for break in. mine would be running fine to this day had i not been doing drunken wildassery on it. but this is coming from somone who payed 399 for it! i dunno if id pay the new price, but thats just me, id give it 4 out of 5 stars

John

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account