79' BATAVUS STARLIGHT VALUE?

Hello, I was walking behind my local police station and saw a yellow 79' Batavus Starlight in great condition! (next to 20 or so mountain bikes) I was really excited and went into the city hall (police station was closed) the woman called the cheif and asked him why the moped were there. he said it was for the police auction. I want to call him and ask if he would sell it now. what would it be worth?

I know it runs.

THANKS,Mike

Re: 79' BATAVUS STARLIGHT VALUE?

Don Pflueger /

most of the time they cant sell them until the auction. i ask this all the time about bicycles.

OK, its worth a try, but your right. what is it worth so I will know whats the maximum i would want to bid? THANKS,MIKE

Don Pflueger /

hmmmmmm. i'd say anywhere from $275-mayb $350 depending on its shape and how well it runs. bats are hard to find parts for.

I just sold mine. It was a 1980 and in mint shape with only 90 miles on it. I let it go for 275

Karl

i got a mint one, like next to brand new 130 miles, only paid 130 dollars on ebay. (a dollar a mile, i know.)

like 50 million billion dollars

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account