well i did research here and i,m gratful to all my new friends who helped me.
this is the big day for me tomorrow monday 4/11 i'm going to call rcm and ask to order the model M. because bss would make me wait 4ever. i hope i can get it. i hope it works out!
but just before i call i would like to hear any final opinions if you can take the time to post . i was asking about the TFR deal which was very appealing too thanks, your friend -tim