Re: Adding a battery.

Joey Ostos /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i was planning on getting some battery powered speakers and just using heaphone splitters. my main concern is losing sound quality. since the speakers have their own power supply(AA batteries) I shouldn't lose sound volume. Creative Labs makes some good sounding ones (or so the reviews say) but theyre like eighty bucks a pop. I'm probably going to make a wood, plastic or metal mount for them, so it will look like one speaker and then make some makeshift mounting brackets for the bike. I'll probably mount them on the handlebars somehow with the speakers facing towards me. I may have to go with four speakers, but that'd be expensive. The one with the gel cell battery sounds like it would weigh a lot, i don't want to add to much weight cuz i don't want to lose speed. also i think there's this speaker system made by Cambridge, but it looks kind of bulky.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account