Re: Vino/zuma/tomos

E K /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hello,

With all due respect, this is a moped forum... Most of us don't like scooters. A moped is technically a 50 cc bicycle with an engine. In other words Mo-PED= has pedals.

Scooters don't have pedals, so we differinate ourselves from scooterists. Most of us don't know that much about scooters.

In the past, there have been members that would tell scooter owners to get out of here and to go to www.scooterbbs.com. I just thought I should let you know before this happens to you.

Personally, I've owned a Yamaha QT 50 and a Suzuki FA 50. Both of them were pretty decent scooters. Of course, I have gotten rid of them in order to have actual mopeds. And after owning an actual moped, I can see why people around here prefer mopeds over scooters. The ride's much more exciting and it's more fun working on mopeds.

I would like to recommend that you consider a moped. It is my personal opinion that Columbia/Montgomery Ward mopeds are excellent. But of course, then again, that's just my personal opinion. There are members that says that Motobecanes are the best. Some members says that the Peugeot are the best. Some says Puch. Some says Tomos. One of these should do. Best of luck to you.

Best Regards,

EK

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account