One more

Brendan Connolly /

1113091495_dsc00236.jpg

Re: One more

Timmy Southpark /

thats different. Where did you get it?

Hami Onder /

You know, i saw one of those in turkey and had no idea what the hell it was. This is the only other time i have seen one. Those kids in turkey rode that thing like it was a full fledged dirt bike haha.

Brendan Connolly /

my dad bought it in 1978 for 900 bucks from a motorcylce dealer in montreal. Im going to get a 70cc kit for it soon and a new carb. This thing is fast, got up to 70kmh on it.

Timmy Southpark /

Its simple enough... HAHA! Is that the same motor they put on mopeds? I bet the power to move that thing is all coming from the variator... but if that ever goes out good luck finding a new one.

Re: Pics of my rare Peugeot TSE

Brendan Connolly /

how much could i get for this thing?

probably quite a bit

Brendan Connolly /

any numbers?

i have no idea, but i'm sure it's worth some good money. it's really nice.

Timmy Southpark /

I dunno... to the right person alot. But normal people wouldnt give all that much. Some one who collects rare bikes might though.

Vimy Ridgeway /

First of all, it's a really nice, fast, rare bike, congratulations. The other thing to remember is that there are only new Tomos bikes in Canada, so it will only get more rare. The dwindling supply is the reason IMHO why bikes cost more in Canada. The first moped I saw here was a nice Honda PC50. Cost the guy $800 in 1999. I thought that was a cheap-to-fair price, as I was sitting in a $30,000 car at the time and this guy was beating me home. Depending on the mileage and condition, I think it $750-$900 is fair. I don't think it would improve the price much by changing from stock.

Nice bike, but...

When did the moped army turn into the Antique Roadshow? I leave for a few months and come back to this?! Kidding of course, nice bike too.

- Scott

Re: Nice bike, but...

Dave, a Honda PC50 was beating yout 30k car? What model car were you driving?, I find that hard to believe

Philip Arnold /

You aren't thinking of selling it are you?????

PDA

Re: Nice bike, but...

dude,if your going to sell the bike DONT mod it,collecters items usually dont benefit from mods,especially if you somehow damage it,youll never find a replacment part,so for gods sakes if you are going to sell it dont do anything to it,leave it stock,its a collecters item as it is now,dont ruin it

Philip Arnold /

Reason I'm asking is cause I would like to buy it.

pda

Brendan Connolly /

Screw that, im not selling it, i will keep all of the stock parts for it but will start moding it.

Future mods include

70cc kit

Dual Exhaust

16mm carb

and so on

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account