the jialing 50cc 4stroke

i am thinking of buying a moped on te "back street scooters" website i noticed the site was not on the links page. it looks like a nice moped.

does anyone own this bike?

Re: the jialing 50cc 4stroke

It is a nice bike, mostly becasue they say its a "honda" engine. I asked jonie, and she said that all the bike engines are honda engines, but are not stamped as honda engines...Kinda bougus, wouldn't you say? Also, backstreet scooters is owned by a married couple, so its kinda small business...

Anyway, i have done reserach on the Jailing passport 4 stroke, and i really liked it, and i would definity buy one form a trustable source. Let me know if you find another place to buy this bike online though...Im in AZ.

i just went onto rcmotos website ,they make that bike there i will try to order the one i want monday.

bss wanted 825 shiped. i think when i call i'm supposed to get in touch with sigfrid. i let you know how i did...

i'm in florida but my mom is mesa az. !

- tim

the jialing 50cc 4stroke

Do some research here:

http://nopedguru.proboards26.com/index.cgi

and avoid "Backstreet Scooters" like the plague.

Really? your mom lives in Mesa? Anyway, that would be helpful. Have you seen the pictures on RC moto of the Jailing passport? They look really cool. and if you look at the picture of the jailing on bss, its different. How much does RC moto sell them for??

Adrian Holton /

Got my 2 TopTank GLs in Dec for $499 each plus $150 each for shipping.

yeah the gl is nice i wish i could afford several peds after all the gas prices going up.

i called rcmotors and they dont have the M in for another month.i want this one because it looks the same as my batavus vaII from 1980. 499.00 and she gave me a shipping price of 250.00 she will call when they are in very nice women Sonia. mom is in "venture" in mesa Az. -tim

Perry Manessis /

Get it directly from the source, go to rcmoto.com, they're cheaper but be prepared to wait weeks for the MSO and months for parts. Their customer service sucks.

Adrian Holton /

I didn't wait a month for the MSO. Granted, they didn't include it in the shipment, but I called and had them overnighted on my UPS account #.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account