LOUISVILLE MOPED STOLEN

Anne Holloway Schwartz /

1978 Motobecane 50V, red. Stolen off Story St in Louisville. Same model/color as attached photo. If you see this moped please let me know.

1113064440_the_50.jpg

Re: LOUISVILLE MOPED STOLEN

That SUX!!!

Good luck for a safe return of your moped..

Iiiiiiiii Died /

yes , that does suck i hope u get it back unharmed

Anne,

That really sucks. Best wishes in recovering that moped. If you find out who stole it, press charges to the fullest extent of the law!

EK

too bad the law never gives a crap,good luck gettin it back

hope you get it back

i would go crazy if my ped got stolen

Same here David.

Anne, I hope you get your moped back quick and intact!

Rob

Take a tip from the Decepticons, and dish out a little MA justice. There's a great story under the banner "Articles". Most importantly, think like a kid, where would they hide something? Can't usually hide it at home cause the parents aren't (rationally) going to believe they traded Yu-gioh cards for it. and IMO 11 years old or not,let 'em take a hit for a GTA. Because that's what they've done,_stolen a motor vehicle_

back up....i know there are people on here in louisville..keep your eyes peeled.

Anne Holloway Schwartz /

thanks for all of your well wishes. just please continue to look for it online (ebay, etc...) if you see a red motobecane that is it and please email me. we looked this weekend without success, but a police report was filed and we just have to hope that whoever took it will ride it.

so you guys know, there is an auction for a red motobecane up in northern ohio that IS NOT the 50V in question...i'd hate for this guy to get swamped with emails accusing him of stealing that bike.

whoops..that auction already ended. disregard my last post.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account