RMCP ?

Ricardo Bowring /

hey how did the rmcp meeting go at squirley's any pics..

Re: RMCP ?

Bruce Wilkinson /

I can't wait to see Lindsay in this uniform.

Nice one Jimmy. bruce

Bruce Wilkinson /

Ten members were present at last nights RCMP meeting at Squirly's Bar in Toronto. Five members rode their mopeds to the meeting despite the cool temperature. Marshall rode to his first meeting ( welcome Marshall ) all the way from Markham , north of Toronto. Frank came in from Port Credit to the west and Freddie (another new member) from the far corner of Etobicoke. I was impressed and ashamed because I wimped out because of the cold, I'm sorry. Patrick, (another first meeting )and Lindsay the wonder babe, also rode in from the downtown area. Thanks to all who attended and extra thanks to the ones who rode in.

Also at the meeting were David,Richard,Bill, myself and John who drove all the way from Caledonia.

We had a great time seeing the mopeds and talking 'shop' talk about them. We also learned that Squirly's can be the "HOME" of the Royal Canadian Moped Posse as the parking ticket officer ignored the illegally parked mopeds on the sidewalk, but gave parking tickets to the cars with expired meter time right next to the mopeds. I guess he knew they belonged to the RCMP.

The next meeting will be our first club ride. Everybody is excited and looking forward to that.

Swarm and Destroy, bruce

Vimy Ridgeway /

Great post, bruce. Getting the MOT sticker today.

Vimy Ridgeway /

Haha, jimmy. Except that up here, we just get the brown pistol holster, but no brown pistol. A big bag of M&M fits there, though. And the double magazine holder is for those big anniversary issues of Vanity Fair or Esquire.

Bruce Wilkinson /

Jimmy always come up with something good.

it wsa a great meeting, lotsa fun. nice to see everyones bikes parked out there. i can't wait until our first club ride.

The spurs are wicked kinked.

ooh

ooh

ooh

grunt,

aaah.

"And the double magazine holder is for those big anniversary issues of Vanity Fair or Esquire"

hah, or maybe comic books for some others. ;)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account