HEy youu guyys! Consumer moped reports?

Hey all you moped nerds out there, give me a scouting report on the best and the worst mopeds you have discovered. I'm thinkin about buying one brand spanking new.

THank yall

Re: YOUR THE NERD

Ricardo Bowring /

hey dude, I don't think your going to get any response with this attitude sorry I couldn't help you nerd!

Hey man, im sorry. your right.

whats with all the different use names? you should try using just one

First you were Rocco, now you're Jay? What's the game here?

EK

Timmy Southpark /

yeah ask nicely... i'm by far a nerd, so its insulting when people say "hey nerd, help me." I like to call my self a Civilized yet cultured redneck.

If you want a new moped buy a tomos or kinetic. I perfer the tomos sprint, but most like the targa. I recommend you buy from ikesbikes.com, he is supernice, great service, and good pricing!

If you want a kinetic, talk to rcmoto.com... i think they are the ones offering a brank new kinetic TFR for $499 shipped to your door.

He has used:

Rocco

Jay

Big Dog

Jason

Jason, again (thats what it said)

and thats it on the first page, those are just posts that he originated, he stated somwhere that he will be in college nex year, but he really appears to a be a 14 year old that is fucking around.

Nolan Gherity /

If You are not a part of the brotherhood.Duh.. Just go out and buy a new TOMOS. Good luck!

ng

I'm a nerd, you have to have a bit of nerd to ride and enjoy a moped.

Buy the way i just watched Knight Rider late the other nite and there was a nerd on a moped that was trying to help out the team solve another crime and at the end he computerized his ped so it looked like K.I.T.T. and called it N.E.R.D. plus he got the girl.

wow, i just read my post and i'm not kidding-

i'm a nerd!!

Xyplestop Florbledo /

I like your arttitude. Seriously.

Re: HEy youu guyys! Consumer moped reports?

I bought a Hero majestic Ankur, and it was pretty cool. It a decently priced moped. It's quality is inbetween Kinetic and Tomos. I would recomend it.

Karl

I honestly dont mind being called a nerd

i dont think you meant to say it offensively anyway

being called a moped nerd should be a badge of honor around here

submit it to the photos section, i dont think this site has a pic of that

Xyplestop Florbledo /

The present "coformist culture" has labelled doing anything you don't see on tv as weird.

But here it speaks of much amiss..............

id much rather be called a nerd for riding a moped then a fag or gay moped rider

Xyplestop Florbledo /

Why? Unless you are gay who cares? And if you are gay, again, who cares?

If You know what you are who cares what you are called? Thats truefor any insult.

Gay is about the lamest twelve year old "insult" I know. Every time I hear someone use that all I can think is, "Is that the BEST you have?"

Yes, yes, you are the first to find my little secret! Congratulations detective dickwad! So what if i use different names? Whats the big deal?

jeeeeeez where did that come from???

Is this the Moped army of the Don't Ask Don't Tell Army ROFL

_Yes, yes, you are the first to find my little secret! Congratulations detective dickwad! So what if i use different names? Whats the big deal?_

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well now, that's quite a way to ensure that you get quality answers from experienced riders in the future.

Wasnt talkin to ya!

I think I'll change my I.D. to Detective dickwad. or maybe start a new branch The Detective Dickwads

I'm well aware of that, twit.

I couldn't care less to whom you were responding, your attitude sucks.

OK, now you are REALLY a nerd. You actually wasting your time responding to me? Ha ha ha!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....ha!

( Just kidding man :)

Vimy Ridgeway /

Time for another thread to die, Pleeeeze!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account