Re: I'm a lesbian

David,

LOL. Thanks. Christians probably got their eyes crossed from the thou arts in the bible. ;o)

EK

Cyberian,

Of course... Check out the King James bible.

EK

Fratbone,

Well spoken! (Or, rather, written!) :o)

EK

There are two words in the dictionary that really push my buttons..

"righteous" and "appropriate" .....damned if I ever wanna be either...

ok,everyone,we have had our laughs but it is starting to get offensive,o hell it has been offensive since like the 3rd post but it should stop here,i am a christian and come to this website to read about mopeds,buy mopeds,sell mopeds etc.,not to be insulted,i have no problem with other people having different beliefs or opinions,that is your right as a person,but its not ok to insult different religions.

ok,its been offensive since the 9th post lol

Xyplestop Florbledo /

Good going. plead for tolerance with an insult,

I have the misfortune of being the subject of this undying thread, and I'd like it to end as much as you do but coming in and making inflammatory remarks isnt going to help.

Vimy Ridgeway /

Tak, you're some piece of work. You say you want the thread to end and then you come in and comment on a post made 5 days ago?? Why? Missing the attention? Boo-hoo, LMAO.

Vimy Ridgeway /

Just a comment. Don't take it personally. Nice spelling.

Tak, that wasn't meant as an insult. It was meant as a joke, just like you used the term "dyke".

Hell, I like every hole in a woman. Most men would proudly announce that. So why can't I say that you do too? What's the difference?

I have asked a couple of my lesbian friends to come to a strip joint with me and check out the women there. I have always found it cool that I could do that with a woman. That was all I meant.

If you really wanted to be viewed equally like the rest of the male heterosexuals, then you really need to get past that. You aren't a good lesbian if you are actually insulted by that.

There was no need for you to attack me when I was defending you.

People, see what I mean when I say some of them are quite cool, but some of them are assholes just like there are asshole heterosexuals?

EK

Fratbone,

Smile. I totally agree. People that say they want to be righteous aren't actually righteous. They just want to appear righteous. These that are righteous are these that don't recognize it in themselves and continue to be "righteous".

And a lot of people mix righteousness with religion. It's all a bunch of BS. Was Jesus righteous? If he was so righteous why did he end up on the cross? Wouldn't everybody see the truth and leave him alone? Jesus Christ.

Now we're on the subject of "Jesus Christ". When I say that, I don't think in the terms that people originally intended. I think of it in the terms of "Jesus Christ", in the terms of "oh boy", as in "oh boy, these damn christians".

That aside-

Occasionaly I give money to the homeless when I see them.

I often give people great deals and I usually am at a loss.

I am not prejudiced against any type of person with the exception of ghetto people that have an attitude.

I do a lot of favors for my friends and treat them well.

I have done a lot of community service on my own without being in trouble with the law and being forced to do so.

Does that make me a Christian? Or Righteous? Hell no! I just do what my heart tells me. I don't need God or the bible to do that. So does that make these that needs the bible to "see the path with assistance" more evil than I am? Perhaps.

EK

Men... no matter what their sexual persuasion have no business going around making comments about a woman's holes... (gay of straight) especially to her face!!! I seriously doubt that Tak wants to be considered equal to the "heterosexual Males" particulary if they go around making such crude vulgar remarks... I mean really... and then to tell her she isn't a good lesbian.. as if she needs you to set the paramaters for her behavior.. and that comment about her being an assholole at the end of the post was a cheap shot... If anyone walked up to my mother or sisters and made a crack about their holes... there would be hell to pay...

And WTF is this preoccupation in here about sexual orintation anyway... sheeesh there's plety of bashing and disrespect in the real world out there...I come here for a break from it!

Xyplestop Florbledo /

I didn't see it, I dont read everything here every day. I'm in school right now, and unlike you I have a life outside my computer.

Considering you won't let this drop it's pretty obvious the attention whore is you.

so since you guys dont have a religion, we just suddenly appeared huh? So with a big bang we were just here,everything fell into place ,yet it fell into place so perfectly,the way our circulatory system operates,if it was at all different we would be dead,explanations should cover all bases.

Monkeys... we are all monkeys... Moped ridin monkeys lol

Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell..

Spirituality is for people who have been there..

Don Pflueger /

aliens mated with monkeys. lol

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Hey Donp, I read that book, I think it was called In 'search of ancient astronauts'. Made me think. Jim.

Don Pflueger /

lol. i never read a book like that, but i have heard of it. my comment about aliens and monkeys was mostly just to be funny.

Vimy Ridgeway /

Tsk, tsk, calls me a whore, oh boo-hoo my day is ruined by a poster pitbull who looks like one.

Reason I'm on the computer so much: Having been a writer and editor for the past 30 years, I tend to work at terminals in the same way that you might find a bus driver in a bus, a telemarketer on a phone, etc. I don't take my computer to parties, though. Stay in school, kiddo, you need it.

Xyplestop Florbledo /

Lets see how well YOU set diamonds, ;)

So, sad old man thinks adult education is a waste of time.

May I suggest you go back to school, you can learn all sorts of things they didn't teach when you went to school, the earth moves around the sun, the world is a sphere, and that diease is not caused by evil spirits.

Education would do you wonders. Its obvious it was never tried before. :)

Xyplestop Florbledo /

as long as we didn't mate with fundies. ;)

Vimy Ridgeway /

Honours BA, English lit., '78. Skipped the 2nd degree burns.

Your experience just proves that there is hope for the mentally handicapped.

Thought you were leaving, diamond girl.

Xyplestop Florbledo /

Well old kid, Seems I got letters and requests to come back to the forum, and that I was welcome,

I love you slandering me for bneing handicapped too. .

A fag AND handicapped, sorry I'm not a racial minority too, then you could REALLY hate me. :) LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

How old are you REALLY?

Vimy Ridgeway /

Just mentally. That's that old joke from In Living Color, verbatim.

Don Pflueger /

but fundies are underwear the are fun to wear. lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.