Pope had died...

Kevin Pantella /

The pope John Paul II has died today April 2nd, 2005 at the age of 84 yr's old.. :(

Im not catholic but its still sad..

Re: Pope had died...

i get dibs on the pope mobile!!!

sad

YES it is,

P.S. ( im jewish)

God bless

Timmy Southpark /

i wonder who the next pope will be?

Xyplestop Florbledo /

Since his remark about gay marriage being the "New axis of evil" my symathy level for him is down to zero.

I won'tr celebrate out of simple good taste, but I will say, "no great loss"

Don Pflueger /

god rest his soul.

rest in peace.

yeah , its not my right to say but since everyone else is, he lived a very good and long life. most would love to live that old and experience so much. yet it is wrong about the "gay thing"(and im not gay believe me) but at least he killed communisium in russia.

so yeah since he is the closest to god on this earth, it wont be that much of a change , when the transformation takes place.

i feel worst for schivo cause she didnt live to 182(whoops) 82 years old!

I'm hoping it's me.

82 years of counting hospital ceiling tiles would get to me pull the tube for gods sakes!!!-PLEASE

Timmy Southpark /

she wasnt quite there though... i dont think she knew what was going on. If she would have woke up for her state of being, she would have probally not realized all that time passed.

And we all know that Mickey Mouse killed the commy's!!

God bless him.

Rob

He did a lot for people, and for that reason, it's sad that he died. However, religion itself was created by man, for a means to control people.

For this reason:

I mourn for John Paul, the man.

But I jump in joy that the POPE has died.

EK

Tak,

I agree with you that the pope's death is nothing to mourn for. Although, he has done a lot for people in general.

As for the gays issue, what do you expect? The whole religion world is about control, and they want moral control over everybody. It's all B.S.

Just curious, are you a lesbian? Not that it really matters, just trying to understand where your opinion came from.

EK

I'm a lesbian

Maxwell Smarter /

in disguise...

Re: I'm a lesbian

LOL LOL

So you indeed like every hole in a woman!

EK

who gives a damn about this patriark died? He was a conservative symbol of the old world.

People power!

Vote social party!

Vimy Ridgeway /

He certainly was.

Maxwell Smarter /

I'm very equal opportunity...

Xyplestop Florbledo /

Am I a dyke? yes. If you are the alternative can you blame me? ;)

PINKO!

just kidding :p

wow, its crazy how the overwhelming majority of the people on a moped forum are anti religion. I wonder if there is a connection...

here's my theory:

No rightous god would allow anyone to spend that much painstaking effort on a 2-stroke bike.

HAHAHA!!

I get sad when anyone dies.

Even that guy I saw wearing shorts, flip-flops, and no helmet on the crotch-rocket. He got t-boned by a Cadillac.

Damn sad, and bloody.

Tak,

LOL I suppose not. ;o)

EK

Beemrmax,

I like how you think!

EK

Please don't call yourself that

Maxwell Smarter /

It's tacky and sounds derogatory.

My basic contention... He was a man, he did some good, half of the earth's population knew only him as the leader of the catholic church. However, i will agree that his views were skewed, but as a man in his position, having practiced his faith as he has for so many years, it made him very close minded to the world around him.

I am a former Catholic, currently a Budhist. I mourn for those he's touched, and hope he's in a better place, but the world still turns and live goes on... After all... he was just a man.

Re: Please don't call yourself that

Beemrmax,

I have a lot of gay friends, and they do the same thing-- call themselves by the degradatory terms. I asked them why they did that. Apparently, they do it to deal with the fact that there are people out there that discriminate against them.

For instance, what do some black people call themselves? Similar concept... It's sad that it has to go that far. But it's a good way to send a "shock" to others, as a way of saying "F*CK you if you can't accept me the way I am".

I'm deaf myself, and although I don't label myself in a degraded way- I sometimes say "I'm as deaf as a doornail." Some people take offense in that, or say "Oh no, don't say that". I just laugh. I think it's funny and sad at the same time, at how ignorant people can be.

A lot of people would look down on me and pity me and treat me as if I were a moron- but in reality, my intellegence is much higher than the average person, and I'm a master of most trades, jack of some which is much more than the average person can say for themselves. I also have 4 degrees, which is more than most people have.

I think in that sense, that's what she's doing- laughing at the world at their ignorance, just as I am.

EK

Just like Jesus. He was just a man too.

EK

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.