Cool moped related thing on TV

"Today I was watching E! Entertainment Television, and they had a ""Spotlight on Key West"" special on. <p>And they had the ""Southernmost guy balancing a moped on his face"" on the show. And this guy was balancing a Tomos moped on his face! It was awesome!<p>Friends, I have a new magnum opus in life."

Re: Cool moped related thing on TV

"i saw that - it was awesome! they were calling it a motorcycle, which was kinda wierd, but probalby just to make the guy look tougher. i think that balancing a tomos on your teeth by the kickstand is tough enough.....<p><p><br>: Today I was watching E! Entertainment Television, and they had a ""Spotlight on Key West"" special on. <p>: And they had the ""Southernmost guy balancing a moped on his face"" on the show. And this guy was balancing a Tomos moped on his face! It was awesome!<p>: Friends, I have a new magnum opus in life.<p>"

Anyone have a clip of this? We currently have a member living in his car down in the keys that I'm sure would like to witness this first hand

Yeah, let me just hop in my time machine and record it on my VCR for you.

Here's a dude with a maxi.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account