Re: got my ped back from the shop

Doug D. /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey Chuck, think he cleaned and adjusted the points? That is the normal problem for no spark condition that I find. But it may be a faulty coil, hope he installed the Oregenal type instead of one of the cheap made "Fit ALL" coils. Wish you were closer. How much do they get for a piston w/rings, no labor. Doug D (VA) PS> I`am going to try that Amel carb out, make sure its good, see the change in performance, then probaly sell it, let you know how it does.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  got my ped back from the shopTopic by: chuck russo (va) chuck russo (va) 10/17/01 03:17PM
  Re: got my ped back from the shopRe: motormike motormike 10/17/01 04:45PM
  Re: got my ped back from the shopRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 10/17/01 05:13PM
  Re: got my ped back from the shopRe: chuck russo (va) chuck russo (va) 10/17/01 06:03PM
  Re: got my ped back from the shopRe: Doug D. Doug D. 10/17/01 06:20PM
  Re: got my ped back from the shopRe: chuck russo (va) chuck russo (va) 10/17/01 06:32PM
  Re: got my ped back from the shopRe: Doug D Doug D 10/17/01 06:59PM
  Re: got my ped back from the shopRe: chuck russo (va) chuck russo (va) 10/17/01 09:07PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account