just took my moped to the shop

chuck russo /

i just got back from dropping my ped off at my local moped shop (mopeds mpg) there really nice there and he said it will be done tomarrow or wendsday

Re: just took my moped to the shop

Rich King /

Hey Guy:

You can count on George & Carol to come through for you. George really knows his stuff when it comes to MOPEDS. He's worked on my two mopeds and he's been in the business a long time (I understand over 30 years).

He recently installed a Terrigas HP exhaust on my Derbi Atlantis. While he isn't given to strong language he said it scared the you what out of him when he test drove it. You know something, he's right. It is fast.

Although he's not cheap, he'll let you know up front what the approx. cost will be. I look at it this, he's the pro and he knows what he's doing, offering a good product at a fair price. Perhaps you will find someone else who'll do it cheaper, but will they stand behind their service & have they been in business along time? Also, he has advised me on how to do somethings re adjusting my peds. In short, I think he's a good guy.

Rich

where is this place? great to hear there are still moped repair shops around.

chuck russo /

hey,

yes george and carol are both very nice and know what they are doing, he called me today and said he fixed the coil but , he couldent get the ped over 20 mph and took off the pipe and saw that the rings were stuch in those slots on the piston and said its ridable but it would be good to fix it (110 for new piston and rings installed) so i told him i will call him tomarrow and let him know and i decided im gonna have him go ahead and fix it.

hey i go to mpg all the time... they are great i jsut rode my 91 tomos targa up there todya fro a new condensor. i like carol she is very nice. well it is nice to know that other fellow mopeders are in virginia in my area.

-mike

chuck russo /

its in fairfax va

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account