Pesky swarms of turkeybugs

don-ohio /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Someone said they imported these flying bugs to feed the wild turkey population.Has anybody elsewhere been plagued with these nuisances?They look like a ladybug but a little more brownish.They're everywhere and they bite or sting if you don't knock them off you.I went on a ride on a country road the other day and I had to ride slowly because of the loose gravel.They were all over me!Then I went out the next day to a nice park called Hammertown Lake and I couldn't even stop to eat my picnic lunch!SWARMS OF `EM! And when you have to handle or flick one of `em they leave a stink on your hand or finger.What a plague! JUST WONDERING if anybody else has these `cause I suspect they do!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Pesky swarms of turkeybugsTopic by: don-ohio don-ohio 10/14/01 02:31AM
  Re: Pesky swarms of turkeybugsRe: InfectedBootSector InfectedBootSector 10/14/01 12:59PM
  Re: Pesky swarms of turkeybugsRe: don-ohio don-ohio 10/15/01 04:42AM
  Re: Pesky swarms of turkeybugsRe: Chris Chris 10/15/01 10:28PM
  Re: Pesky swarms of turkeybugsRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 10/15/01 10:45PM
  Re: Pesky swarms of turkeybugsRe: don-ohio don-ohio 10/16/01 01:55PM
  Re: Pesky swarms of turkeybugsRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 10/16/01 03:01PM
  Re: Pesky swarms of turkeybugsRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 10/14/01 01:39PM
  Re: Pesky swarms of turkeybugsRe: Wayne Wayne 10/14/01 02:28PM
  Re: Pesky swarms of turkeybugsRe: don-ohio don-ohio 10/15/01 04:37AM
  Re: Pesky swarms of turkeybugsRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 10/15/01 11:41AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account