Re: please help. moped safety issue.

Jamie Leonard /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Not to mention the mix of age groups, income levels, cultural backgrounds, nationalities.. I suspect a great many of the of the people on here are only linked by their owning a moped. (Not to mention those who show up owning a noped, goped, or scooter and read the forums as well)

I always find it amusing when people start talking about "fitting in" myself - usually the self styled rebels are the ones who always rebel in the same way, with the same clothes and same music. It's the ones who wear what feels comfortable, do what seems right, and don't worry much about impressing anyone else.... in other words the ones who most of the time look to be perfectly average because they don't make an effort to stand out just to stand out.... that can be truly different.

Besides, unless someone has the social abilities of a diseased lemur, you're pretty well going to be able to say they belong to some "clique" or group. Human beings are social animals by nature, and form small groups as well. It's part of human socialization.

Jamie

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  please help. moped safety issue.Topic by: american patriot american patriot 10/11/01 06:21PM
  Re: please help. moped safety issue.Re: InfectedBootSector InfectedBootSector 10/11/01 06:34PM
  Who let you out on a day pass ?Re: Reeperette Reeperette 10/11/01 11:50PM
  Re: Who let you out on a day pass ?Re: american patriot american patriot 10/12/01 01:02AM
  Re: Who let you out on a day pass ?Re: miguel miguel 10/12/01 02:32AM
  Re: please help. moped safety issue.Re: don-ohio don-ohio 10/12/01 04:05AM
  Re: please help. moped safety issue.Re: Jamie Leonard Jamie Leonard 10/12/01 10:04AM
  Re: please help. moped safety issue.Re: Chris Chris 10/15/01 10:40PM
  Re: please help. moped safety issue.Re: miguel miguel 10/16/01 12:37AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account