please help. moped safety issue.

american patriot /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

an observation, nothing original or unique:

i think it's amusing when people grow tired of their peer group/social clique, then move on to a new peer group/social clique, and try their best to fit in just as hard as they tried to fit in with the previous peer group(s)/social clique(s).

a thought for today:

have you ever thought of trying to live your life without a peer group/social clique and find out who you really are instead of resorting to every single pre-packaged

indentity you stumble upon?

you know who you are. look in the mirror and tell yourself "i am an individual. i think for myself." after a little while you will feel better.

have a nice day.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  please help. moped safety issue.Topic by: american patriot american patriot 10/11/01 06:21PM
  Re: please help. moped safety issue.Re: InfectedBootSector InfectedBootSector 10/11/01 06:34PM
  Who let you out on a day pass ?Re: Reeperette Reeperette 10/11/01 11:50PM
  Re: Who let you out on a day pass ?Re: american patriot american patriot 10/12/01 01:02AM
  Re: Who let you out on a day pass ?Re: miguel miguel 10/12/01 02:32AM
  Re: please help. moped safety issue.Re: don-ohio don-ohio 10/12/01 04:05AM
  Re: please help. moped safety issue.Re: Jamie Leonard Jamie Leonard 10/12/01 10:04AM
  Re: please help. moped safety issue.Re: Chris Chris 10/15/01 10:40PM
  Re: please help. moped safety issue.Re: miguel miguel 10/16/01 12:37AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account