<HTML>I recently bought an old 1982 Honda Camino, but I have no former experience on fixing mopeds. I have read some instructions in some books and a couple of tutorials on the net and I have a experienced friend who is helping me. I now feel almost prepared to start repairing the ped but I still have some questions regarding the Camino:
1. What is the easiest way to disassemble the camino to get to the carburator, the cylinder and the air filter?
2. I have no clue where the different wires is supposed to go. Does anyone have instructions on how to connect the damn wires which are sticking out everywhere? (Horn, lights etc)
3. What is the recomended tire pressure and octane?
4. Is it possible to mount blink-lights on the moped, and how?
5. Except for the CVT-modification with the weights, are there any other mods that requires no special equipment and are easy to do in your own garage? I prefer mods that are hard to discover...</HTML>