Re: i need help installing my new coil

chuck russo /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

its the round one, i dont think its a 6 volt i bought it from a extreamly respectical moped shop that has been in bussiness for 25 years and they only deal with mopeds but it may be a 6 volt. i have extened the brown wires and extened to single black wire and they are hooked up to the smae places as they were on the stock coil

i sanded the paint off the place were i mounted it. do u think that doing that im grounding out the spark

reeperette if u can e-mail me i would really really appreciate it i will try to post pictures off it so u will know what i have done chuck_russo2001@yahoo.com

but its almost mid night here and im very tired i will do it tomarrow

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  i need help installing my new coilTopic by: chuck russo chuck russo 10/06/01 08:45PM
  Re: i need help installing my new coilRe: Reeperette Reeperette 10/07/01 12:25AM
  Re: i need help installing my new coilRe: chuck russo chuck russo 10/07/01 12:59AM
  Re: i need help installing my new coilRe: ozzie ozzie 10/07/01 10:28AM
  Re: i need help installing my new coilRe: don-ohio don-ohio 10/12/01 01:25AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account