tomos id & wiring questions

barry /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i have a tomos targa i am trying to get running, and need some help. first im trying to find out the age of it, all i have is the vin--ZZ1A44124SK903507, for identification. also i need a wiring diagram, im getting no spark, and this moped was taken apart when i bought it,(wires hanging out everywhere) there are no lights or side covers, so i am going to remove the lighting wires and make a yard bike for my daughter, which a wiring diagram would help in the removal of only what i need to. and finally, does this model require a battery? if so where does it go, if not please ignore my lack of moped knowledge, this is my first, but i am good with basic mechanics and wiring, so i know i can fix it with the right info. thanks, barry

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  tomos id & wiring questionsTopic by: barry barry 10/06/01 03:36PM
  Re: tomos id & wiring questionsRe: Doug D Doug D 10/06/01 07:35PM
  Re: tomos id & wiring questionsRe: Reeperette Reeperette 10/07/01 12:20AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account