Motor Scooter

I drive a motor scooter, although it looks different than a moped, its the same speed and works the same. I want to be a member of the Moped Army, I am proud of my bike and travel everywere on it. I plan to folow Route 1 to Florida when it warms back up. I also know about 3 people with Mopeds that would want to join a branch out here in Dale City. What i want to know is if my motor scooter would be aceppted into the vastly growing army of mopeders.

Pyro

Re: Motor Scooter

What kind of scooter do you own?

chuck russo /

hey,

are you in dale city va? if so im in fairfax im like 20 min from u

Much to the disappointment of scooter, small motorcycle and bicycle owners (and in some idiots cases car owners) the moped army accepts only mopeds. I realize that they are all very similar but that

Well said,but with prejudice.Can't they just have little 50cc scooters that aren't as UGLY as the big snailish lookin' ones? HUH?

chuck russo /

well at least on saturday morning between 7-8 my 87 tomos golden bullet lx will be in my possesion and then i will be in the army

Richard King /

Hey Guy;

I live in the historic town of Clifton, VA just over the Occoquan from you (via Davis Ford, Yates Ford and Clifton Roads). I own both a ped 76 PUCH w/70 cc kit and a 2001 Derbi Atlantis (currently in the shop for it's 500 mile check up and the installation of a "proformance exhaust system").

Catch up with me via email. The Derbi should be ready by friday. If I can squeeze it in, I am going to shoot up to Bluemont, and the mountains, via backroads. (about 75 miles) on Saturday morning and get home in the early afternoon. I learned this trail during a Vintage Motorcycle Poker Run on my ped. It should be awesome now that the leaves are turning.

Rich

I trying to find a Malaguti "yesterday" but I can't seen to find one in texas.. can any one help me find a dealer!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account