RE: Garelli Italian Moped information

Adam /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey I am the PROUD owner of a 1972 Garelli basic 49cc, dont have many problems with her other than the clutch, I bought it out of a junkyard for $25 cause they guy burnt the engine up and ate the gear... Had a friend with the same engine but without a piston so I took the deal and fixed her up... only problems I have are with oil mixture so I get a bunch of carbon build up and have to clean the piston once in a while, and like others said the clutch does have problems starting... I find though that its a gear slipping in the crank case easily fixed with a new washer every once and a while.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Garelli Italian Moped informationTopic by: Joel Joel 02/02/00 03:15AM
  RE: Garelli Italian Moped informationRe: john john 02/02/00 12:28PM
  RE: Garelli Italian Moped informationRe: Jon Ballentine Jon Ballentine 02/07/00 11:51PM
  RE: Garelli Italian Moped informationRe: Wal Wal 02/15/00 04:08AM
  RE: Garelli Italian Moped informationRe: Adam Adam 02/15/01 03:59PM
  Garelli Supersport XLRe: Hef Hef 03/28/01 05:53PM
  Re: Garelli Supersport XLRe: moped warehouse of New Jersey moped warehouse of New Jersey 03/29/01 02:31AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account