oil?

Rog /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

am new to this board so, I dont want to sound stupid, I'm on a brand new hyosung and putting pennzoil 2/stroke oil in it,, it has about 150 miles on it and the manft says it takes 600 miles to break in, this sounds excessive to me ,,, in my youth a 50 cc dirt bike was broken in ,, in like 50 miles.. I'm sure this is a tired subject for some of you, but is one brand better than another?.........I use mid grade octane gas, in my experience higher octane only leads to higher temperature, especially with a rev limiter,, now to the meat of the problem! unless the rev limiter is disabled.... wouldnt it be useless to make intake or exhaust corrections? other than an increase in torque (and who are we kidding here with 2 hp motors) so I could get to 32 alittle faster ........ ok is there a boywonder out there among you that is familiar with my brand and can help me?????????? thanks for reading Rog

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  oil?Topic by: Rog Rog 09/30/01 06:24PM
  Re: oil?Re: don-ohio don-ohio 10/01/01 10:46AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account