the ghetto life

Leppy The Lepracaun /

Re: the ghetto life

Don Pflueger /

i saw that video a coupledays ago on skoopy.that guy has some issues.

Leppy The Lepracaun /

ha, hes my hero

"Author: leppy (---.res.east.verizon.net)

Verified User: lepracaun

Date Posted: 10-17-04 21:48

ha, hes my hero"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sincerely hope that you are kidding.

Leppy The Lepracaun /

yea i was kiddin befo but now that u mentioned that and i got to review my comment earlier and do a little thinking, now im convinced he really is my hero.

Had I been in that car the guy would have been dead.

No joke, Rob!!

And Lep, I'm not prejudice either.

There's no reason for that BS. I've seen it up close and personal and it can get way out of control.

Bottom line? People have the right to protect themselves.

You're right I meant it!

Leppy The Lepracaun /

ha i know, i just posted that video cos everytime i see it, it makes my day better hahaha. so i wanted to share my hapiness. as soon as i wake up, i turn it on to the crackhead with the bat. i love this country

Don Pflueger /

good thing that wasnt my car that loud mouthed little punk was beating on. i bet he wouldnt be so tough with a 38 slug rolling around in his hjead. which is exactly what i would do since ohio passed concealed weapons laws and i carry mine everywhere.

Don Pflueger /

i hope you meet that idiot someday. like when you grow up and you have your wife and kids in the car with you. bet you wouldnt think that guy was so cool then. and ive got $100 that says if it was you in the car with some moron smashing your car with a bat you wouldnt get out or do anything but sit thereand scream.

Leppy The Lepracaun /

i know u aint fuckin talkin to me liek that?

Leppy The Lepracaun /

i have a 100 dollars that if i wanted to make a joke and someone just had to turn it around and put the spotlight on me i would smack his bitch ass. u dont kno me. dont get it twisted. thx for the moped help but thats all u good for dont step outta ur place.

Leppy The Lepracaun /

man would the owner of the site just erase this whole post?

this is gettin out of hand. its not even moped related so its pointless.

Don Pflueger /

i sure was. that video is a horrible depiction of human life and needs to be removed. sorry if you dont share my views, but when you grow up and have a family of your own, you will see things differently.

Don Pflueger /

and dont step outta yours either.

Got that right DonP!

Steve Murphy /

Does your mommy know you talk like that?

Where do you bury your dead leppy?

This should go now i am 15 and come here for infomation on mopeds not gangsta

This is funny, either leppy grew up really quick and decided "heh this is off topic,Im too mature for this," or he is just a little girl and can't handle people making fun of his hardcore gangsta thug way of life, even though he started this thread

Steve Murphy /

In his profile, Leppy lists Falls Church, VA as his "hood".

Some facts about Falls Church (from the 2000 Census):

Population: 10,377

85% Caucasion (3.3% black or African descent)

Average household income: $74,900 ($41,000 per capita income)

Median home value: $277,000

Hard core thug? You decide.

Don Pflueger /

sounds more like suburbia wanna be white boy to me.

Leppy The Lepracaun /

hold up lets go back right fucking now. the only reason i tried to prevent me going off is because donp and nerds like him help me fix my mo-pad. now i dont live in falls church, i live in richmond. idiots. it also says my name is leppy the lepracaun, do u bitches think thats my real name to? heres a lil info about me. none of it is false so u should think twice who u callin a white boy. i dont lie, my name aint jake. i was facin 1 year and 8 months in Bomont juvenile detention. i was let out after 6 months for good behaviour. any Hells Satans in Richmond or whatever will tell u that Bomony is no cake walk ok them Tide Water Boys run deep? as far as yall ganging up on me thats a no brainer im the only minority here. donp...white boy? i think not. thats the problem wit u ignorant white bitches always quick to assume. well this might make u happy, if u wanna go by stereotypes i know u white boys love to hate on people for that, yes i was little high from smokin some green when i posted this. my bad i knew it was stupid to title it the ghetto life, knowing u all would freak out at the sight of a black person on this website. man this is pointless, im on this site once a week unlike donp and the rest of yas every damn second, i cant keep up with ur posts, so ima throw the white flag and u win ok? no need to post anything else. cos the only person gettin hurt here is me cos i dont know mopeds for shit, and u do. so holla at yo boy when i need help fixing my TTLX again.

niggas hah

he reminds me of i guy i worked with 5 days ago

Don Pflueger /

nerd? i doubt it. i grew up in the ghetto to. i also served my time in juvy, and did a few weeks in a real jail cell for stealing a police car. but i grew up. and if you dont like me saying that when you grow up things will change, tough shit. get over it and quit running your mouth. i'm here anytime you want to talk to me.

Steve Murphy /

". now i dont live in falls church, i live in richmond. idiots"

Look, the only reason this "idiot" brought it up (nice name calling, by the way) is that YOU screwed up and put it in your profile.

If you're really a black, bad-ass urban gangsta from Richmond, of all the places you could make up to hide your real location, how'd you come up with Falls Church, a small upper middle class suburb that's halfway across the state?

I agree with DonP, you're just a kid from the suburbs going through his adolescent rebellious phase, trying to shock and piss off all us old folks. Basically harmless, but still annoying.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account