Thanks Ree, btw look at post need info

Arterious /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Thanks for the info Ree i'll try it in the morning. and thanks for the name correction hehe wasn't thinking ;) I started it up a little while ago, i managed to get the cap on the air filter curses loudly thing was a bitch. I went ahead and started it up.. i let it run for a few seconds i got the choke to pop up easily, after a few seconds i noticed some oil leaking somewhere on the carb and went "o shit" and hit the kill switch. any ideas what i should look for tomorrow when i take the carb back out?

One last thing. I might be using this as a trade in for a new moped. if i get it running, no problems, how much should I expect trade in wise? ball park figure. It looks decent, all it needs after i get it running is 2 brake handles, one grip, a chain and an oil cap.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Ree, need clutch help on tomos pleaseTopic by: Arterious Arterious 09/23/01 06:23PM
  Re: Ree, need clutch help on tomos pleaseRe: Reeperette Reeperette 09/23/01 08:27PM
  Thanks Ree, btw look at post need infoRe: Arterious Arterious 09/23/01 09:15PM
  Re: Thanks Ree, btw look at post need infoRe: Reeperette Reeperette 09/24/01 01:19PM
  $300 for trade in on it, niftyRe: Arterious Arterious 09/25/01 11:32AM
  Re: Ree, need clutch help on tomos pleaseRe: ryan, moepd militia ryan, moepd militia 09/24/01 05:26AM
  REE you are needed again lol...Re: Ben Ben 09/24/01 08:54PM
  Re: REE you are needed again lol...Re: don-ohio don-ohio 09/25/01 09:05PM
  Re: REE you are needed again lol...Re: Arterious Arterious 09/25/01 09:49PM
  Re: REE you are needed again lol...Re: Reeperette Reeperette 09/25/01 10:40PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account