Re: old dudelooking (Photo)

David Jones /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Wayne Broderick and J. Sailor thanks for the response. I like the moped style better than the scooters. I will look at the Tomos Revival also. Have done minor work on cars for many years. Live about 8 miles from nearest towns and want something more economical than my Toyota 4-runner to make good weather trips. What is top speed on the Tomos and can it be improved without engine damage?

I am 61 years old and retired so I have time to learn to make repairs.

New Era, Michigan is 35 miles north of Muskegon or about 60 miles from Grand Rapids. If you live in Michigan are you aware of where the Tomos dealers are located. Found Heeters Performance Center in Indiana. Thanks again !

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  old dudelooking for a moped or scooterTopic by: David Jones David Jones 09/20/01 04:32PM
  Re: old dudelooking for a moped or scooterRe: J. Sailor J. Sailor 09/20/01 07:21PM
  Re: old dudelooking (Photo)Re: David Jones David Jones 09/20/01 09:52PM
  Re: old dudelooking (Photo)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 09/20/01 10:04PM
  Re: old dudelookingRe: Vespalad Vespalad 09/21/01 11:55PM
  Re: old dudelooking for a moped or scooterRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 09/20/01 07:33PM
  Re: old dudelooking (Photo)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 09/20/01 07:37PM
  Re: old dudelooking for a moped or scooterRe: mike hartel mike hartel 09/21/01 12:15PM
  Re: old dudelookingRe: Dave Jones Dave Jones 09/23/01 08:24PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account