Parts and questions.

Ben /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Ok to start off, I need a right shock for my Tomos Targa 96'. I blew it. I had a minor skirmish with the road the other night. It was rainy and I couldn't see very well and ya know... So I blew the right shock all out, It's not even salvagable. I've got Pvc and a metal tube as a temporary replacement. Ok and another thing, My turn signals aren't working. I mean is a bulb burnt out or did I blow a fuse when I hit pavement? What? I turn on the switch for the turn signals and i get nothing. My headlight still works well though. Ok and last of all, I broke off my choke lever and the little ass nut that holds that lever on. Where might I acquire a new one? So again that's need someplace to get shock and wanting to know how much it will cost, turn signals not working, and i need a new choke lever and small nut. Thanks for all the time spent reading this lol. Later guys.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Parts and questions.Topic by: Ben Ben 09/19/01 10:43PM
  Re: Parts and questions.Re: Jamie Leonard Jamie Leonard 09/20/01 12:11AM
  Re: Parts and questions.Re: Ben Ben 09/20/01 05:58PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account