What kind of liscense do I need?

danny diamond /

<HTML>I live in Deleware and I was wondering if I need to take a motorcylce incstruction course or anything like that to ride a moped. If so, how much does it all cost?</HTML>

RE: What kind of liscense do I need?

<HTML>I live in Dover DELAWARE and only your auto drivers license and reg plate for moped $5.00 for 3 years,After initial DMV inspection ,no more required.NO insurance or helmet required,but good ideas. TOM K</HTML>

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account