power fluctuation

eric /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

ok--i removed the air filter from the batavus regency and it doesnt hesitate as much--or at all when it is warmed up--it accelerates faster from a stop too without it, though it still runs ok with it on----but...it rides great for about 20-30min(7or8 miles), then starts to lose power when i am at a high throttle, and jerks as the motor seems to cut of and on--after i slow down, it will accelerate again but then has the same problem when i speed up again--it does this to same degree with air filter off--at one point started making a whistling or quiet squealing sound but went away quickly. rode high throttle for as long as I could and did a plug chop--it was a light tan--some parts very light--some parts darker. tips? ideas? suggestions? thanks for everyones help so far.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  power fluctuationTopic by: eric eric 09/16/01 04:58PM
  Re: power fluctuationRe: Fred Fred 09/16/01 05:25PM
  Re: power fluctuationRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 09/17/01 10:46AM
  Re: power fluctuationRe: Richard Richard 09/18/01 01:46PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account