Re: Ever wish you had more storage capacity?

don /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

From all the reviews I read about these trailers they tow so nicely that you don't even realize they are there! I here what you're saying about it possibly skidding out. The trailer itself weighs only 22 lbs empty so it could whip around violently and I dont think I'd even feel it. When it's weighted down with 100 lbs of newspapers like it soon will be it won't be sliding anywhere! :)

My scooter weighs about 280 lbs and because the engine drive train and the rider are all positioned above the rear wheel it has awesome traction. It's tires are 400/10 inch. Cycle tote has a great return policy which states that if for any reason I do not like the trailer I can return it within 30 days and THEY will pay the shipping.

The thing I like about the two wheeled trailers over the one wheels wedge type is that while stopped or going very slow with a one wheel trailer behind you it becomes a balancing act. With a two wheeled trailer it doesnt.

I'll post more after I've recieved it and used it for a while.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account