benny and the JETS

chris /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

it does seem like the mixture is too rich, but only after its been running for a little while. it's really weird- i was trying to fix it last night, and like i said it would start up great but then it would kind of do this intermittent acceleration thing, like someone else was working the throttle, and it wouldn't really respond even if i gave it full throttle. the crazy thing was that after it started doing this it would idle GREAT, which i couldn't get it to do before. so i did try leaning it out a whole bunch, but it still did the same thing. i'm thinking maybe my main jet is too big-- could this be? if so, where can i get a new one? thanks!

==chris

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Free Spirit runs like crap, againTopic by: chris chris 09/07/01 05:47PM
  Re: Free Spirit runs like crap, againRe: Reeperette Reeperette 09/08/01 12:46PM
  benny and the JETSRe: chris chris 09/08/01 02:03PM
  Re: benny and the JETSRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 09/08/01 02:06PM
  haunted mopedRe: chris chris 09/08/01 02:47PM
  Re: Free Spirit runs like crap, againRe: ivan ivan 09/14/01 01:50AM
  Re: Free Spirit runs like crap, againRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 09/14/01 02:22PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account