Fast Connection (re: Pocketbike)

Wayne Broderick /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yes, Portland, Maine was a "test run" for the RoadRunner Cable Internet service. We've had T-3 speeds since 1999.

It's a great system, although kind of pricey at 45$ a month.

We've got 5 computers hooked to it, in our living room. I've been wanting to post some photos of our set-up.

The wife and I are "total geeks". We're Macintosh only, but we can emulate the Windows environment if we need to.

3 Imacs, and an older Macintosh model. The fastest machine is only 600mz, but we added 256 + 128 megs of ram to it.

Although my wife and I use Mac at home, we both work in 'systems' at UNUM, so we solve PC stuff all day. If anyone ever needs help with something, we can probably figure it out.

Have fun, thanks again for posting that link!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Did somebody say "pocketbikes" ??Topic by: Fred Fred 09/05/01 05:34PM
  Re: Did somebody say "pocketbikes" ??Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 09/05/01 05:45PM
  Re: Did somebody say "pocketbikes" ??Re: Fred Fred 09/05/01 05:52PM
  Fast Connection (re: Pocketbike)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 09/05/01 06:09PM
  Re: Fast Connection (re: Pocketbike)Re: don-ohio don-ohio 09/05/01 06:33PM
  Re: Fast Connection (Photo)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 09/05/01 06:47PM
  Re: Fast Connection (Photo)Re: Reeperette Reeperette 09/07/01 11:36AM
  Re: Fast Connection (Photo)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 09/08/01 01:50PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account