BBQ5

Ron Brown /

The ride is on. I found another crazy so there will now be a contingent of 3 peds from Howell, MI.

I am now in full moped tune up mode prepping the rides.

I have been practicing road side repairs by riding my old Honda Dream, it has broken down 3 times in the last 4 days.

Simon, if you could email me your phone number, just in case of problems close to K'zoo, I would appreciate it.

Ron

Re: BBQ5

Simon King /

No problem. The email is on it's way. Glad to hear that you're still coming with 3. Jax and Ace from New Jersey just rolled in to town this afternoon. Their moped broke down to a point of no repair though within 15 minutes of being here.

We're doing moped repair all day today - hopefully we'll have alot of broken down bikes running by tomorrow.

Ron Brown /

Simon,

Thanks, Did Jax and Ace ride 2 up and what kind of ped? I'm impressed anyway!

Ron

no, they came in a car. they were going to ride it, but broke down (broken magneto).

Simon King /

yeah, it's too bad that they can't be in the race tomorrow. maybe we can find a bike for them to ride. it's a long way to come and not be able to ride. they're hanging out at the moped manor right now - hopefully they'll have some fun anyway.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account