Stereo Trouble (Plug) Success!

Wayne Broderick /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

It's fixed.

Correction: the plug number for the NGK with anti-noise resistor for the Tomos Targa is actually: NGKBPR5HS

I had a 4 in there-- didn't want to circulate bad info.

Thanks to whoever thought of the resistor spark plug. Ree or brandon, I think.

I still have to hook everything back up, so if anyone wants specific photos of any of the parts I can oblige. Let me know. I've got the Amp, car stereo, air compressor, pannier bag and wiring harness (had to build that harness, It's scary looking--!)

The "gel" cell battery is important-- I can photo that too if there's interest.

Someone wanted a photo of how the pannier is attached to the moped-- I'll have to get that after I hook it up and get ready to put it back on the bike.

Because there is no more radio interference, I should be able to use my mp3 player now. that's like 200 songs per cd. WOW!!

Thanks again for the help- I wished I'd asked sooner. forum regulars know how much this means to me, to have the system fixed and working.

I asked my mom if I could have an old teac "box" speaker I saw in her cellar--it is the same size as the ones I had on the moped in the earlier photos I posted. But, the magnet on the new teac speaker is really heavy. That means I can get a lot more sound for less power.

I need to get new, heavy duty shocks for the moped. Rear for sure, should get stiffer springs too. Let me know some good links on that, please.

Thanks again.

Zoomingly Yours,

Wayne

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Stereo TroubleTopic by: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 08/13/01 06:44PM
  Re: Stereo TroubleRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 08/13/01 07:32PM
  Re: Stereo TroubleRe: Jamie Leonard Jamie Leonard 08/13/01 07:32PM
  Re: Stereo TroubleRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 08/13/01 07:36PM
  Re: Stereo TroubleRe: XBrandon EdgeX XBrandon EdgeX 08/13/01 10:41PM
  Re: Stereo TroubleRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 08/13/01 11:10PM
  Re: Stereo TroubleRe: Jon Jon 08/13/01 11:59PM
  Re: Stereo TroubleRe: Richard Richard 08/14/01 09:14AM
  Re: Stereo TroubleRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 08/14/01 08:36PM
  Re: Stereo TroubleRe: Richard Richard 08/15/01 08:32AM
  Stereo Trouble (Plug)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 08/15/01 11:29AM
  Stereo Trouble (Plug)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 08/15/01 11:29AM
  Stereo Trouble (Plug) Success!Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 08/15/01 07:31PM
  Re: Stereo TroubleRe: Reeperette Reeperette 08/14/01 01:58PM
  Stereo (more info--)Re: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 08/14/01 08:42PM
  Re: Stereo Trouble the answerRe: dave h dave h 08/22/01 12:35PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account