Bike tire pry bars may work, but I found that if you follow these steps it will make your life easier and you can do it in your living room.
1) Deflate the tire.
2) The side of the tire that you are going to pry off first must and I mean must be in the middle groove of the rim (the lowest piont of the rim)
3) The with a screwdriver carefully and I mean carefully place the flathead in between the inner tube and the bead of the tire.
4) Check to see that the bead directly across from the screwdriver is in the center of the rim.
5) With a second screwdriver, place it next to the first one and spray with wd40 (the rim-it will help prevent scratching on crome and paint.)
6) Then slowly work your way around the rim yntil the bead is off.
7) Repeat this process for installation and removal of both beads, and remember it is the positioning of the bead on the opposite side of the screwdriver/pry bar that is the most important.
8) Take your time this is not easy- the bead/rim were designed this way to prevent throwing the bead.
9) As far as I am aware this applies to all types/brands of scooters.