Yamaha Chappy

<HTML>Does anyone know what would be required to convert a 50 cc Chappy to an 80cc?

Would it just be a rebore and bigger piston?</HTML>

RE: Yamaha Chappy

<HTML>i'm french.If you can answer in french , please do it.

I've a80cc automatic chappy.But the cylinder and the piston are unadaptable for a50cc.It's stronger and a little faster(about 95km/h,but I've changed the demultiplication , optimised the cylinder and modified the cluches.)

In your case, you can by a kit polini 63cc prevously realised for chappy 50cc.It's very funny and very faster than the yamaha cyl, even then the 80cc!!

answer me if you want more informations, there many things to learn about the potential of the chap.I had a 63cc polini on my 50cc chap before . My top speed was 128 km/h!! and I was not the only one.</HTML>

<HTML>hi rick as you know boring two cylinder barrel you tend to alter the port timing so thats the first thing you should consider. With regards to your qusetion ,to convert your 50cc chappy to an 80cc the largest piston you can find can take you to the maximum of 62cc. </HTML>

<HTML>hi rick as you know boring two cylinder barrel you tend to alter the port timing so thats the first thing you should consider. With regards to your qusetion ,to convert your 50cc chappy to an 80cc the largest piston you can find can take you to the maximum of 62cc. </HTML>

<HTML>hi rick as you know boring two cylinder barrel you tend to alter the port timing so thats the first thing you should consider. With regards to your qusetion ,to convert your 50cc chappy to an 80cc the largest piston you can find can take you to the maximum of 62cc.

Rick wrote:

-------------------------------

Does anyone know what would be required to convert a 50 cc Chappy to an 80cc?

Would it just be a rebore and bigger piston?</HTML>

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account