Need rear brake lever assembly!!!

My moped tipped over and the whole rear brake lever (left side) broke off, taking part of the bracket with it. I tried my trusty motorcycle shop, but, apparently motorcycles don't have the brakelight switch as part of the brake lever system.

I also contacted a moped shop that sells Italian mopeds...because this is an Italian Minarelli (Safari) moped, but they just informed that the company Minarelli is out of business...duh. I should not complain..at least they replied!!

I should also mention that this ped has a kick start only, so there is no clutch involved in the brakelever assembly. This is part of the problem...it seems most peds have two levers -one brake and one clutch on the left side.

Any info on where I can get such a brakelever assembly would be much appreciated! My ped is completly out of comission and I an deeply distressed by this!!!

Thanks,

LGK

Re: Need rear brake lever assembly!!!

Hi! Talk to B.J. at Handy Bikes.They have a surprising inventory and he may be familiar with that bike.Measure the diameter of the handle bar it slides onto before you call.It's 614-299-0550 BYE!

Re: Need rear brake lever assembly!!!

Thanks...I will give them a call!

LGK

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account