Moped Tunes

"Okay... Pretend someone was making a music compilation of music that would embody the moped ""spirit."" What bands/songs would you suggest be put on there, and why?<p>BTW- I'm not making a comp or anything."

Re: Moped Tunes

"Naturally, I'd put my favorite bands on there:<p>Armchair Martian, Oblivion, Pollen, Alkaline Trio, Doughboys, Alcohol Funnycar, Phobia, Ex-Fork, The Frampton Brothers, ALL, Kid Dynamite, The Marshes, Lifetime, Impel, The Wipers, Samiam, Gameface, Farside, Big Drill Car, Smile, Shades Apart, Smoking Popes, and many others I can't remember.<p><p>All the following bands' tunes are songs that inspire me to hop on my 'ped and go! I also listen to them when I'm working on my 'ped. I believe all these bands have some sort of motivational spirit in them that allow me to get my arse in gear on my 'ped... don't ask how or why, because I really don't know. Good music motivates.<p><p>_wal"

": Okay... Pretend someone was making a music compilation of music that would embody the moped ""spirit."" What bands/songs would you suggest be put on there, and why?<p>: BTW- I'm not making a comp or anything.<p>""Going Mobile"" -The Who<br>""Radar Love"" -Golden Earring<br>""Fuel"" -Metallica<br>""Trip Like I do"" -The Crystal Method (original version NOT with Filter)<br>""Paranoid""-Black Sabbath<br>and maybe Pac Man Fever ;)<br>"

": Okay... Pretend someone was making a music compilation of music that would embody the moped ""spirit."" What bands/songs would you suggest be put on there, and why?<p>: BTW- I'm not making a comp or anything.<p>Moped Song by Woolworthy (Chicago Band)"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account