Re: STOLEN MOPED ANY INFO APPRECIATED

Ken /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey wat up all, I was thinking about goin to sneak around, but i guess u can sa i whimped out...I was thnking about going behind an apartment buuilding and climbin up thef fence to look through his garage rear window, cuz the apartment tenats would do nothing, but i really am not in the mood to get probation time or anything just for trying to find my moped, i think by takin something thats urs to begin with and getting arrested for thefyt because of that is a stupid law, and it is stupid....Yea Wisky, u live pretty close to me, maybe the idiot sold it and uses it over there...If u see anything let me reply to the forum...A good way to identify it is IT HAS NO MUFFLER!! so it is EXTREMELY LOUD...I had libility insurance on it, dont cover theft, and home owners dont cover motor vehicles...insurance is just a waste of money never helps me...Well i might get some courage to go on his property, they wont shoot me, they might just run after me call the cops, but the city i more civilized (at least i think) il let you all kno what happens very soon...thanks for everyones intrest...Ken

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account