www.moped2.org crap

Rob Gibbons /

has anyone eva heard of www.moped2.org?

well like just now i overheard sum1 talkin shit bout the moped army- and they have a club against us! I told them 2 go shove it...

Duz NE1 have any thoughts?

Re: www.moped2.org crap

Reeperette /

Umm, an investment in "Hooked on Phonics" ?

<snort>- as if I cared what anyone thought anyhow.

I ride cause I wanna, not to please society.

-Ree

XBrandon EdgeX /

I was looking around moped2.org and couldn't find what you guys are talking about. Where is it at?

Wayne broderick /

Give a link to the info you're mentioning. I doubt they are anti-army thogh.

Hi,Rob! I've never heard the Moped2.org people slam anybody on this site! to the contrary,they refer to it a lot.BYE!

Rob Gibbons /

as i was browsing their site, i went into the "add a club" column, and was going 2 add a club of my own , u know, with my friends and all, then as i was going 2 enter, i saw a little club description of sum1 elses, saying something to the affect of, "Wats all this Moped army shit about? That sounds like a bunch of crap."

Frum Rob-

Sorry if i offended anyone, but i know wat i saw.

Oh well! Yeah,I saw that post Rob.But you can't let one Sour-Puss bother you.I was on that forum trying to be helped and help and some idiot calling himself `n/a' darn near ruined it for everyone.Don't pay any attention to JARHEADS and little PUNKS.It's best if nobody answers them unless they can find a way to report them.ALL these moped forums are good! You just have to ignore some people if they've had a bad day.BYE!

Damn straight you tell him don. I like there forum a little bit better just because we keep stuff going. I had a post from over a week ago and we are still posting on it left and right like as much as 4 times a day just keeps on going. Here with in less than a week your post will be off the screen. You should look at the newer stuff and give it another chance.

I'd like to point out that you said it yourself Rob, it wasn't MOPED2.ORG saying that, it was SOMEONE else who POSTED to their site.

Wyn

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account