Re: look here

Mike /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

thanks everybody... i ended up finding a guy who actually works on mopeds for a living. it's cool, cuz it's out of his basement and garage... i guess he's been doing it for years... people say he's forgotten more about mopeds than most ever know... sounds like a massachusetts version of fred, ree, or ron... hahaha. sorry for being unclear... it is @ the handlebar end. and, the cable's all frayed, otherwise i'd just slide it back in and tighten the little screw some more... like, a lot. hahaha. i think it might have snapped, but if so, i can just screw it back in. the problem is frayed cable. i can't squeeze the bitch into the little hole, to get it inside the mechanism that the screw clamps down on to hold the cable, either... mine never had a nub on the top, like LGK's... so yeah. everyone's been a ton of help... and ron, i'm looking for a cheap thinner spring... hahaha. i don't exactly feel like spending 9 bucks for a spring. i'll call up the MA moped guru... see what he can "hook me up" with. lol. thanks again everyone, i should be riding in a couple days... gasps can't wait...

-Mike

Swarm and Destroy!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  throttle cable??Topic by: Mike Mike 07/24/01 01:28PM
  Re: throttle cable??Re: XBrandon EdgeX XBrandon EdgeX 07/24/01 01:59PM
  Re: throttle cable??Re: Mike Mike 07/24/01 02:02PM
  Re: throttle cable??Re: XBrandon EdgeX XBrandon EdgeX 07/24/01 05:35PM
  Re: throttle cable??Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 07/24/01 02:01PM
  Re: throttle cable??Re: Mike Mike 07/24/01 02:04PM
  Re: throttle cable??Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 07/24/01 02:38PM
  Re: throttle cable??Re: LGK LGK 07/24/01 09:04PM
  Re: throttle cable??Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 07/25/01 10:09AM
  Re: look hereRe: Jim C. Jim C. 07/24/01 11:55PM
  Re: look hereRe: Jim C. Jim C. 07/25/01 12:15AM
  Re: look hereRe: Mike Mike 07/26/01 12:40AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account