Re: For the fun and good times!

Mike /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

hmmm... my last good trip was into the sticks. far far far into the sticks. i ended up in some town i didn't even know existed, while trying to find my friend's party... it was crazy. i used to listen to music when i rode via headphones... i know, bad idea. but anyways, i rode for at least 3 & a half hours straight that day. so much fun. lately though, i just got an open-faced helmet... so so SO much better to ride in. you can feel the air on your face much easier... and, they look cooler. :-) so yeah. anyways, i rode for 3.5 hours, to find out i pretty much went the wrong way, so i had to turn around and ride for another hour just to get back to where i needed to start. i didn't mind though. i was having a blast...

then, another time, just recently, i woke up really early for work, and i came on here, reading about everyone's love for mopeds and stuff... it came time to leave, and as i hopped on the 'ped, i couldn't stop smiling. even though work is only 45 mins. away, i had the time of my life. i couldn't stoop laughing and smiling and having a great time. i don't know what it was, but something made me incredibly happy. the sun was shining, it was nice and warm, no jacket or sweatshirt required, perfect mopedding weather... it was awesome. it's weird though, that's how it happens w/ me. just random days i get incredibly pumped by riding my moped. it's got to be ther best feeling in the world.

-Mike

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  For the fun and good times!Topic by: don-ohio don-ohio 07/21/01 12:08PM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: Jamie Leonard Jamie Leonard 07/21/01 01:04PM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: don-ohio don-ohio 07/21/01 01:28PM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: Jamie Leonard Jamie Leonard 07/21/01 02:45PM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: don-ohio don-ohio 07/21/01 03:03PM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: Jamie Leonard Jamie Leonard 07/21/01 04:01PM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: don-ohio don-ohio 07/21/01 04:16PM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: Rick Rick 07/22/01 01:34AM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: don-ohio don-ohio 07/22/01 09:00AM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: Mike Mike 07/24/01 02:51PM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: Sean Sean 07/22/01 10:56PM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: Peggy Peggy 07/25/01 02:21PM
  Re: For the fun and good times!Re: don-ohio don-ohio 07/27/01 09:17AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account