Garelli fuel ratio

<HTML>What's the correct fuel Ratio for Garelli mopeds? my friend just bought a used one, and she's a bit new to the concept of mixing your own fuel</HTML>

RE: Garelli fuel ratio

Will Outlaw /

<HTML>50:1 is the standard ratio for pretty much all mopeds. I use that with my Garelli, and it seems to work just fine. My engine is still in strong shape at least. I wish I could say the same for the electrical system. Well, good luck, and if you have any questions e-mail me. I might just have an answer. </HTML>

Will Outlaw /

<HTML>50:1 is the standard ratio for pretty much all mopeds. I use that with my Garelli, and it seems to work just fine. My engine is still in strong shape at least. I wish I could say the same for the electrical system. Well, good luck, and if you have any questions e-mail me. I might just have an answer. </HTML>

ZippyMoped /

<HTML>According to the Clymer publications manual for 1976-78 Garelli the correct fuel ratio is 32:1 or 32 parts of regular gas and 1 part 2 stroke motor oil.

If the Garelli has an oil injector (white or clear plastic cylinder under the gas tank, running parallel to the tank). If you have an injector model, the ratio is 64:1 or 64 parts gas to 1 part ,2 stroke motor oil. The manual says to use Garelli Spectro oil or equivalent.

It also says to drain and replace the clutch oil every 1200 miles. The drain plug is under the engine near where the exhuast pipe joins the engine. Let drain for about 10 minutes and then replace plug and fill with SAE 30 weight NON DETERGENT oil. The fill plug is on the side of th clutch housing.

Good luck and Happy, safe, mopeding.

Zippy</HTML>

<HTML> 2 oz 2-cycle oil per gallon.

Moped parts - service manuals - service tips available from http://sportsbay.com.Puch-Motobecane-Sachs-Garelli-Honda and more</HTML>

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account