Re: Why do you suppose?

Reeperette /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

>>Does Honda/Vespa/Moby make speed kits for theirs? Could ya whip out the calculator and possibly find a cylinder/head/piston combination to fit one of the peds that came from one of their cycles? Measure the bolt pattern/stroke/etc. Seems like a real headache.<<

Vespa does...or did, as I recall - do not know where to get them, however.

Some of the Vespa parts will also fit Kinetics.

You could, with enough hard work and skull session figure such a thing, but it would wind up costing more time, money and effort than it's worth in the long run.

I do not know too much about the Moby, but with a Honda there's a few tricks you can possibly try...like mounting a CT-70 engine to one...I've seen that (it's a hell of a ride, but a real deathtrap with OEM brakes)...or perhaps a smaller 50cc.

As for straight moped parts, I would have to know exact models to make deeper suggestions.

-Ree

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Why do you suppose?Topic by: Nick Nick 07/17/01 07:32AM
  Re: Why do you suppose?Re: Reeperette Reeperette 07/17/01 11:43AM
  Re: Why do you suppose?Re: SteelToad SteelToad 07/17/01 12:14PM
  Re: Why do you suppose?Re: Rich King Rich King 07/18/01 05:23PM
  Re: Why do you suppose?Re: SteelToad SteelToad 07/19/01 09:30AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account