Why do you suppose?

Nick /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Speed kits. Only made for Puch and Tomos. Perhaps parts are almost identical on both except for the intake (carbs mount on opposite sides). And for the two-speed Puch you need the Tomos intake for clearance between the carb and block. Great product research there, huh?

Does Honda/Vespa/Moby make speed kits for theirs? Could ya whip out the calculator and possibly find a cylinder/head/piston combination to fit one of the peds that came from one of their cycles? Measure the bolt pattern/stroke/etc. Seems like a real headache.

One thing I have noticed. It is ALOT safer to be traveling on mine at faster speeds. If you can do the speed limit cars/trucks are less inclined to pass. Or maybe it's because that they are all puzzled at the 12pack on the luggage rack and are afraid to pass me.

Nick

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Why do you suppose?Topic by: Nick Nick 07/17/01 07:32AM
  Re: Why do you suppose?Re: Reeperette Reeperette 07/17/01 11:43AM
  Re: Why do you suppose?Re: SteelToad SteelToad 07/17/01 12:14PM
  Re: Why do you suppose?Re: Rich King Rich King 07/18/01 05:23PM
  Re: Why do you suppose?Re: SteelToad SteelToad 07/19/01 09:30AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account